Alignment is important for every Believer who wants to walk closely with Jesus. But it is easy to get off and not be in alignment with what the Lord wants for you. This Bible Study will encourage you to seek a deeper walk and alignment with Jesus.
1. What comes to mind when you think of alignment?
2. Read Romans 8:5-11. What sticks out to you?
3. In John 21, Peter goes fishing. Do you think he was completely turning his back on Jesus or was this just a regular fishing trip? Why do you think so?
4. Read 1 Thessalonians 5:14-22. Does this represent a good list to follow to walk the Christian life? What is missing? What would you add?
5. How do you actually live out Proverbs 3:5-6? What does it look like in real life?