When the grid goes down, one of the many things you will want to deal with is all the stuff in your refrigerator and freezer. Your food in there can wind up costing you hundreds of dollars. And although you want to save or eat as much as you can, you need to be aware of dangers that can potentially arise.
- Grid Down Food Tips & Tricks
- Ep. Link – Episode 545
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Focus Church
- Sign-Up for the Prepper Website Email List
- Sign-Up for Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books
Items of Interest:
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Register for the FREE Food Storage Lesson
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (affiliate)
- Join the FREE FB Group!
- Connect on – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!
1 thought on “Will You Lose Your Food”
Wouldn’t it be cheaper to run a small generator engine than a big vehicle engine to run your inverter for your fridges?