Being resourceful in an emergency situation is an important skill to have. But part of being resourceful is first having some sort of background knowledge of what is possible. Soda cans are trash to most people, but in a survival situation, they can be very useful. They can also be used for more than just survival if you want to be a little creative. Either way, having a little knowledge of these hacks is a good thing.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Rerouted – But and Sell Used Gear
- Legacy Food 20% OFF Deal – Code: “PREP20” – Good only from 4/26/21 – 5/3/21 (Affiliate)
- Preparedness Webinars – Spread the Word
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!