Most of the time preppers talk about poop in a grid down situation, they either talk about making something like an out house or something temporary, like using trash bags temporarily. But what happens when you need another solution? This episode is going to get messy. But you might hear some things you haven’t had to consider ever before!
Regardless of how you prepare or which emergency strategy you’re pursuing, poop in a grid down situation is a big concern. As your toilets stop working, where will you go?
For this reason, many preppers worry about finding sustainable ways to use the bathroom after a SHTF situation. Solving sanitation concerns should be a top priority for every prepper because without flushable toilets, disease and other health problems can easily arise
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Rerouted – But and Sell Used Gear
- Humanure Handbook – Joseph Jenkins
- Preparedness Webinars – Spread the Word
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!