Being prepared means so much more than having some skills and buying some gear. Your health is important factor in dealing with the uncertainties of what many may experience. And a big part of being in good health means you have a healthy immune system. Your immune systems can have a limited reserve. If your body is overly stressed or compromised, certain diseases might be a potential issue. As a result, you should be proactive in boosting your immune system to be better prepared. Prepper health is just as important as water, food and any other topic in preparedness.
Your immune system is designed to protect you against viruses, bacteria, and parasites. It usually works really well, but sometimes microbes can get buy your immune system and wreck havoc. Viruses are the most problematic due to their tendency to mutate.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Rerouted – But and Sell Used Gear
- Anti-inflammatory Lemon-Turmeric Detox Support Drink – My Prepper Health Drink!
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!