“EDC” is short for “Every Day Carry,” and it means that you have your blade with you every day, or at least as often as possible. While some people use the term “EDC” to mean any type of knife (fixed blade, folder, etc.), in the knife community, it typically means a small folding knife that fits
in your pocket.
There are many uses for an EDC Knife. Some people carry one around as an easily accessible tool for opening boxes and packages, cutting rope and string, opening food packaging, cutting fruit, etc. An EDC Knife can also be used as a last-resort self-defense weapon if the need arises.
A knife is a tool to have on you at all times. Whether it’s for self-defense, cutting food, or just opening boxes. Whatever the situation, there are knives that will fit the need with a size and weight for almost anyone.
- 6 Things to Consider when Buying your First EDC Knife
- Every Boy Should Own A Knife
- Ep. Link – Episode 695 – EDC Knife Considerations
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Rerouted – But and Sell Used Gear
- US Knife Laws
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!