Being able to stay calm and think through problems in a crisis is an important skill. One thing that this last year has done for everyone is to bring multiple crisis situations to the forefront all at the same time.
This was and is global. Not only is there a virus, but there are shortages, economic problems, political turmoil and that doesn’t even include the personal things we go through. How do we think through this year of crisis?
It’s important to make decisions based on facts and data and it is important to get true accurate information from sources you trust.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Rerouted – But and Sell Used Gear
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!