A lot of people in preparedness think about one specific SHTF scenario that they prepare for. Instead, we should be prepared for many types of emergencies, including personal (like a job loss or sickness), local or regional (like a hurricane, blizzard, fire, flood) and of course, the bigger ones, like the grid going down, nuclear war, economic meltdown and more.
But what if we never experience the big ones? What if we continue on this track of things getting more expensive, our budgets tightening and items that we are used to being on the shelves show up sporadic or maybe never at all again? Are we prepared for that? Are we prepared for prices going up everywhere?
- Ep. 709 – Prices Going Up
- SHTF vs Prices Going Up Everywhere! What Should Do?
- Wonder Box Episode – Ep. 277
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Is Preparedness Biblical? – Small Group Video Bible Study
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee – Top 10 on Prepper Website Sent to Your Email!
Merch and Items of Interest:
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!