What should you do to prep for an economic collapse? It might not be what you’re expecting! The economic collapse you weren’t prepared for isn’t the sudden drop in the markets or everyone running to the banks after the government has declared a bank holiday. The economic collapse most people aren’t prepared for is the slow slide that happens when you don’t even realize it.
While you have your eyes on all the things that are in the news cycle, crime is going up, prices are going up, neighborhoods and infrastructure start to go down, as well as your quality of life. It’s the kind that hits you after ten years when you finally take a good hard look at what has happened around you.
- Ep. 711 – Prep for an Economic Collapse
- HOW TO SPOT THE TRIGGERS OF A SOCIOECONOMIC COLLAPSE
- More From Fernando
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Is Preparedness Biblical? – Small Group Video Bible Study
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee – Top 10 on Prepper Website Sent to Your Email!
Merch and Items of Interest:
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!