Many of us have family and loved ones who don’t prep. We are concerned for them because when things get tough, they won’t be prepared. Christmas is a good time to get them prep gear or knowledge in a form of a gift. However, the best way to do this is to give them a stealth Christmas gift. Which means they get the emergency preparedness item, but they don’t realize it is an emergency preparedness item.
- Ep. 716 – Stealth Christmas Gifts Episode
- Ep. 669 – DIY Prepper Gifts and More
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Is Preparedness Biblical? – Small Group Video Bible Study
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee – Top 10 on Prepper Website Sent to Your Email!
Merch and Items of Interest:
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!