Every Believer has times when they feel far away from God, like He isn’t answering prayers or not even listening. We know that God doesn’t change! So, when this happens, where do we go or how do we start to get unstuck?
1. What do you do when you feel stuck? Non-spiritual answers only!
2. Read Romans 12:1. What are your thoughts about this verse?
3. With the words used in verse 1, “urge” and “mercies of God,” you get the idea that Paul was setting up something important. Does this understanding cause you to look at verse 1 differently?
4. Which word in “present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God” do you feel is the most important?
5. Do you agree or disagree that “your spiritual service of worship” should be the starting place for all Believers? Why or why not?
6. How do you suggest Believers get to a point where they are able to realize their spiritual walk isn’t where it is supposed to be and reset?
There are other Bible Studies published on this site. Click here to learn how to lead a Bible Study for Preppers.