Words are powerful. When we allow others to use words to label us, it can hurt for a long time. So how do we remove those labels? Watch the video and go through these questions with a small group or by yourself in personal study.
1. What is a word (label) that is used for a person(s) that you don’t like?
2. Words that people say are powerful. Why should you consider who you allow to speak into your life?
3. Read Ephesians 2:10. Where do you see “workmanship” in your own life?
4. Read Ephesians 2:11-22. What labels do you see the Lord uses for you in this passage?
5. What do you think about the idea that since you have “died,” that none of the labels people put on you matter anymore? Read Colossians 3:3.
6. What does 1 Peter 2:9-10 mean to you? How can you make sure you incorporate this understanding into your everyday life?
There are other Bible Studies published on this site. Click here to learn how to lead a Bible Study for Preppers.