Not too long ago I was suffering from some severe foot pain. On top of that, I had a lot of stress at work. Life seemed very chaotic. When things are like that, how do you manage?
Personal Chaos Bible Study
1. If you could have been right next to Eve when she was being tempted by the snake, what would you have said?
2. Why do you think God waited so long to confront David about his sin with Bathsheba?
3. David must have felt guilty and responsible every time something negative happened with one of his kids. How do you think he dealt with it?
4. What are signs in your life, that you can identify, when you feel your life is in chaos?
5. What advice would you give to someone who was experiencing personal chaos?