Knowing where to start in preparedness is helpful for every new prepper. Having a starting point also helps experienced preppers to gauge if they have stayed the course in staying balanced in the preparedness or maybe have become too heavy in one area or another. These tips are helpful for new preppers. But this episode also includes some “pro” prepper tips that can be useful for those who need to take their preparedness up a notch.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- FREE Download – Basic and Pro Preparedness Tips
- Get in the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Support PW on Amazon
- Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!