Knowing how to handle tense situations is a skill that everyone should know, especially preppers. When tempers are high and big decisions need to be made, the person who can keep their cool can sidestep a bunch of grief or even something worse. You never know when you will need to utilize a conflict resolution skill. So, it is good to always practice them. This episode touches on several strategies that you can use.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Coronavirus for Preppers (Resources)
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!