As believers, we are called to engage in a spiritual fight that takes place in the unseen world. The Bible teaches us that there is a spiritual world that exists beyond what we can see with our physical eyes. This spiritual world is where the real battles in our lives takes place, and it is where we must fight to overcome the forces of darkness.
1. When you hear the term, the Unseen world, what do you think about?
2. Read John 3:1-12. Why was it so hard for Nicodemus to understand that what Jesus was talking about was spiritual?
3. Why is it so hard for others to consider a spiritual world, but at the same time, go to movies, watch TV and read books that discuss it?
4. Paul wrote in Ephesians 6:10-20 that we are fighting a spiritual fight. What are you thoughts about this?
5. Should we consider the evil forces in the spiritual world at work when things are not right in our lives?
6. Read 1 Corinthians 2:10-16. What sticks out in this Scripture?